0. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This statement, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we receive or collect from you is processed. Please read following text carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting and using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. This policy complies with the European regulation 2016/679/EC concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679)
1. Information we collect from you
The website contains 2 different kinds of webforms you can fill out : a contact (enquiry) form and a form to notify a malfunctioning device in order to obtain a return label. These forms collect the necessary information we need to successfully succeed to help you and to settle your warranty claims and repair orders. To chase away hacking robots, these forms may be equipped with a captcha to filter only real data. If your data is necessary to reach our goal of serving you in the right manner, we may also collect data when you communicate with us by phone or by e-mail or otherwise.
2. Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following manners :
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy
- we will combine information we receive from our headquarters in Germany, where some of the goods are stocked, and where some of the repairs are centralized with the ones we get from you in order to be able to inform you in a decent way about pending orders and repairs
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with :
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our headquarters in Germany and its subsidiaries. These members are all located in Europe.
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors as far as they need this information to fulfill our obligations towards you for the service you may need. (e.g. transport companies for the shipments)
- to protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others
- analytics and search engine providers that asist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
No submitted information will be unsolicitedly used for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Protection and storage of your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (but not limiting to) :
- installing a secure firewall
- using anti-virus protection software
- encrypting data
- installing security updates of the software we use
- carrying out back-ups regularly
All data sent via website forms is passed through a relay service and deleted from that website within a period of 30 days. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, the information you send to us is encrypted through the https protocol (Secure Socket Layers). Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You have the following legal rights in respect of your personal information :
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
- the right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it
- the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified
- the right to request the deletion or removal of your information in case there is no further reason for us to use it. As the devices we deliver service for have a lifetime of approximately 10 to 15 years, your information is kept for 15 years, in order to serve you better, and to be able to use this information in statistics. After these 15 years, your personal information is destroyed, and our operations are thus anonimised.
- the right to restrict the use of your information
- the right to obtain and reuse the information we have about you for your own purposes
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than € 15,00 in respects of our administrative costs. If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact the webmaster by writing to the contact address below, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, or lodge an official complaint to the Belgian data protection authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/)
This website may contain links to partner websites. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any reponsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.